Hisense CAP-08CR1SEJS 8,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
- The air conditioner has an output of 8000 BTU and provides cool air, dehumidifies the air and has fan mode only.
- The easy to install kit for the window is included in the package.
- The I-Feel temperature sensor that is built in the remote control itself could sense the surrounding temperature and passes the signal to the device to monitor the temperature of the unit.
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Hisense CAP-08CR1SEJS 8,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with I-Feel Temperature Sensing Remote Control
Air conditioners have become a requirement than a luxury item. Many people need air conditioners throughout the year in tropical areas. Air conditioners remove the heat generated in the chamber and maintain the set temperature by the user. It also keeps the relative humidity to about 50%. Hisense CAP-08CR1SEJS portable air conditioner provides comfort and cool air and can be used anywhere in the home or office. The air conditioner is listed under ETL.
Function of CAP-08CR1SEJS
The role of CAP-08CR1SEJS air conditioner is to cool the room, dehumidify with the fan mode installed in the machine. The air conditioner is designed to be used in a room of 200 square feet size. The portable air conditioner has an easy procedure to install that comes in the window kit. There are motorized auto-swing wings or louvers that supply the airflow in the vertical direction. On power failure, the auto restart function will save the last setting. The air filters are removable and easy to wash.
Cooling and Dehumidification
The CAP-08CR1SEJS portable air conditioner works on a powerful output of 8000 British Thermal Unit and cools and dehumidifies the room with only fan mode. The air conditioner removes around 1.52 pints of air moisture per hour to control humidity to about 50%. There are three different speeds for fan mode to (or intending to) cool the space. Also, there is a timer for 24 hour on or off feature.
Electronic Display and Remote Control Feature
The Hisense CAP-08CR1SEJS air conditioner has an electronic control panel which also displays the room temperature. The features of remote control include a display for room temperature, clock, and automatically sets the temperature and also humidity through smart mode. The air conditioner has I-Feel Temperature Sensing Remote Control which controls the temperature depending on the surrounding temperature, further transmitting the signal back to the device.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CAP-08CR1SEJS
- UPC: 855788005316
- Product Type: Hisense CAP-08CR1SEJS 8,000 BTU Portable Air Condi
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.90" x W: 12.80" x H: 27.10"
- Product Weight: 58.90 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Type: Portable Air Conditioner
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Heater: No
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Cooling Capacity: 8000 BTUs
- Dehumidifying Capacity: Pints Per Day, 1.52 pints
- Heat Pump: No
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24 hour
- Auto restart feature saves the last settings set by the user due to power failure.
- The air conditioner is designed for a room of 200 square feet size.
- The air conditioner is portable so requires less space.
- The air filters are removable and washable with access from the rear.
- The control panel is electronic which also displays room temperature.
- There are motorized vertical air flow wings with auto swing feature