TPI CACU30-P-BL Scratch and Dent 30" Commercial Grade Pedestal Fan with 3 Fan Speeds
- Q & A
Benefit from superior room ventilation with the TPI CACU30-P-BL scratch and dent 30" commercial grade pedestal fan. Offering 6,000 CFM for maximum airflow, this fan is guaranteed to meet your needs.
Permanently Lubricated Motor
The TPI CACU30-P-BL scratch and dent 30" commercial grade pedestal fan includes a permanently lubricated motor for maintenance free use. This motor is designed to last for years to come.
9 Ft. Power Cord
The TPI CACU30-P-BL scratch and dent 30" commercial grade pedestal fan offers a 9 ft. power cord for placement flexibility. This feature provides mobility from a single outlet.
Target the airflow to an exact location.The TPI CACU30-P-BL scratch and dent 30" commercial grade pedestal fan lets you adjust the height from 43-60" for personalized use.
3 Fan Speeds
The TPI CACU30-P-BL scratch and dent 30" commercial grade pedestal fan includes 3 fan speeds for custom comfort. This fan is guaranteed to meet the conditions of your environment with ease.
- Model: CACU30-P-BL
- UPC: 686334869744
- Product Type: Scratch and Dent 30 Inch Commercial Grade Pedestal
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 34.50" x H: 42.00"
- Product Weight: 66.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Stainless Stee
- Application: Used to cool and ventilate commercial/industrial spaces
- Warranty: 90 day
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Aluminum , Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Motor Type: 1/4 HP, ball bearing, permanently lubricated permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Pull chain
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3 fan speeds for custom comfort
- Adjustable height for targeted airflow
- Built for commercial/industrial use
- Pedestal design is a great space-saver
- Pull chain operation is simplistic
- Superior ventilation for cooler results
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?