King 5K1212BW 1250W 120V 60" Baseboard Heater
- Compact to fit in small areas easily
- Heats up to 125 sq. ft.
- Perfect for small rooms and individual spaces
- Read More...
Feel warm and cozy with this King 5K1212BW 1250W 120V 60" baseboard heater. It's an efficient way to supplement your primary heating system and stay warm.
Save money and stay warm with this King 5K1212BW 1250W 120V 60" baseboard heater. Using only 1250 watts of energy, this unit can warm an individual room or space effectively and efficiently.
This King 5K1212BW 1250W 120V 60" baseboard heater is crafted from institutional grade materials. It's durable and designed to provide years of dependable service.
This King 60" baseboard heater provides enough heating for up to 125 sq. ft. of space. It's ideal for apartments, condos, offices, and more. Take the chill off any room in the house that doesn't have enough heat and enjoy!
This King 5K1212BW 1250W 120V 60" baseboard heater offers a compact, low profile design that fits in small space easily. It takes up very little floor space and mounts against the wall for out of the way installation.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: 5K1212BW
- Product Type: 1250W 120V 60" Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 60.00" x W: 3.13" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1250 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Compatible with a King electric K Series single or double pole thermostat
- Cost effective design requires only 1250 watts for use
- Provide smooth, subtle heating to indoor areas
- Takes the chill of the room quickly and efficiently
- Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately
- Works great as a supplement to the primary heating system