Y8610U Honeywell Gas Valve Kit
- Can be used for Natural or LP Gas so it is Sure to Work for You
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
USED WITH NATURAL OR LP GAS THE Y8610U6006 IS UNIVERSAL AND WILL COMBINE WITH YOUR HONEYWELL 24 VOLT THERMOSTAT OR COMPETITIVE 24V THERMOSTAT THAT IS POWERED INDEPENDENTLY OF THE MODULE!
The VR8304 intermittent gas valve in the kit is a one-size-fits-all valve that will surely work for you and your system. Order the Y8610U6006 Gas Valve Kit today!
- Model: Y8610U6006
- UPC: 085267311526
- Product Type: Inlet/Outlet Flange and LP Conversion Kit
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 5.50" x H: 4.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Provides electronic control of intermittent pilot ignition systems used on gas fired furnaces, boilers and other heating appliances
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Gas Valve Type: Intermittent Pilot
- Gas Type: Natural Gas , Propane
- Compatible Appliances: All valves
- Capacity: 270000 BTU/hour
- Ignition System Type: Intermittent pilot
- Ignition Sequence: Continuous retry, after trial for ignition, pilot gas shuts off for 5 minutes, then another trial for pilot ignition takes place
- Ignition Source: Internal high voltage spark generator
- Ignition Trial Time: 90 seconds
- Temperature Range: -40 to 165F
- Mounting: 0-90 degrees any direction
- Can Be Mounted From 0 To 90 Degrees, In Any Direction, From The Gas Control Upright Positions
- Contains Everything You Need To Convert From A Conventional Standing Pilot System To The Electronic Control Of Intermittent Pilot Ignition Systems
- Ignition Trail/Delay Sequence Is Repeated Until The Appliance Lights Or Call For Heat Is Removed
- Meets ANSI Z21.71 Automatic Intermittent Pilot Ignition Systems For Field Installation
- Provides 100 Percent Pilot Gas Shutoff If Pilot Fails To Light And After A 6 Minute Delay, Trial For Ignition Is Repeated
Customers Also Viewed
from Southgate, Ontario