Surround Air XJ-3000D Multi-Tech II Ionic & Hepa Air Purifier With 5 Purification Technologies
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Activated carbon filters are efficient in absorbing unpleasant odors, fumes, and gases. The carbon fibers suck up and neutralize molecules containing odor. If you are a pet owner or have a smoker in your home, or if you just want fresh-smelling air, an activated carbon filter can offer you just that!
HEPA filtration technology was developed during World War II to offset the effects of radioactive particles. However, in home use, HEPA technologies capture and trap allergens such as dust mites, pet dander, and mold spores.
Germicidal UV Light
UV light can kill most micro-organisms and viruses. The intense heat sterilizes and eliminates any threat of viruses or bacterial infection. Hospitals use this technology religiously, and now you can have it too!
Ionizers can pull away particles from the air all the way down to 0.01 microns. They release negative ions and weigh them down, letting them fall into the carpet and away from your breathing apparatus.
Please Note: This air purifier cannot be shipped to the state of California.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: XJ-3000D
- UPC: 890577001209
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.75" x W: 15.00" x H: 13.00"
- Product Weight: 10.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Removes bacteria, mold, dust mites, smoke, viruses, chemical fumes, and other allergens in areas up to 600 square feet
- Warranty: 3 years
- Coverage Area: 600
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Ionizer , Pre-Filter , UV
- Air Flow: 90 CFM
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Smoke
- Watts: 40 watts, 40 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL , UL , UL , ETL ,
- Housing Material: ABS Plastic
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- UV Bulb Type: UV-C
- UV Dosage: 254 μW/cm²
- Bulb Life: 10,000 hours
- HEPA Filter: Yes
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 1-2 years
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 1-2 years
- Ionizer: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Washable Pre-Filter: No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Carbon filter cleans out odors and makes air smell fresh
- Five purification technologies in one offer maximum protection
- HEPA filtration makes it suitable for persons with allergies or asthma
- Three-year warranty preserves your peace of mind
- UV lamp denatures microorganisms