XPower X-600A 1/3 HP Professional Air Mover & Dryer With Daisy Chain
(click to enlarge)
- 2400 CFM is efffective
- 3 blower speeds for custom use
- Stacks four high for easy storage
- Read More...
The XPower X-600A 1/3 HP professional air mover & dryer is lightweight and compact, with an impressively powerful airflow. Quickly dry large areas with the X-600A, which as a rated airflow of 2,400 CFM and a maximum fan speed of 1,350 RPM.
Daisy Chain Capability
The XPower X-600A 1/3 HP professional air mover & dryer comes with "Daisy Chain" capability, allowing you to attach units together using one power outlet.
Easy Grip Handle
The easy grip handle and lightweight design of the X-600 makes transporting your unit super easy.
ETL/ CETL Certified
The XPower X-600A 1/3 HP professional air mover & dryer is one of the few industrial grade blowers to be CETL Certified to ensure safety.
Energy-Efficient Powerful Motor
The powerful motor of this professional air mover & dryer is still relatively energy-efficient; it requires a 115V electrical connection, and draws less than 4 amps.
- Model: X-600A
- Product Type: 1/3 HP Professional Air Mover & Dryer
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 21.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: Ideal for drying any wet surface-- carpets, floors, walls, drapes or upholstery
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
- Air Flow: 2400 CFM
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 3.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Fan Style: Blower/Air Mover
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 950, 1150, 1350
- Motor Type: .33 HP
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 25 ft. power cord with easy wrap cord design for your convenience
- Durable rugged housing for years of reliable use
- Easy grip handle and compact shape makes it easy to carry
- Operates at four different degree positions and three different speeds
- Recessed rotary switch is easy to use and doesn't add bulk
- Thermally protected, durable and rugged housing design