XPower X-600 1/3 HP Professional Air Mover & Dryer With Swing-Out Kickstand
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The XPower X-600 1/3 HP professional air mover & dryer is a powerful, compact and energy efficient multi-purpose fan. Dry carpets, floors, walls and large areas quickly and effectively with this lightweight ETL certified air mover and dryer.
Lightweight & Compact
The XPower X-600 1/3 HP professional air mover & dryer is super lightweight and compact, making transportation and use a breeze.
Since the X-600 is perfect for industrial uses, you can conveniently stack up to four units for compact storage.
Easy Grip Handle
Carry your XPower X-600 1/3 HP professional air mover & dryer anywhere using the easy grip handle.
This unit can stand at four different angles, including a 20 degree position thanks to the attached swing-out kickstand.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: X-600
- UPC: 695352346007
- Product Type: 1/3 HP Professional Air Mover & Dryer
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: Perfect for professional uses; dry floors, walls and furniture quickly and effectively
- Warranty: 1 year warranty/5 years on housing
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 2400 CFM
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Fan Style: Blower/Air Mover
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1050-1350-1600
- Motor Type: 0.33 HP
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Air Purification System Type: Optional
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Lightweight and compact design
- Optional filter system allows for cleaner airflow
- Powerful yet energy efficient motor is state-of-the-art technology
- Recessed rotary switch on the front of the unit is super easy to use
- Stack up to four units for convenient and compact storage
- Unit is made of durable and rugged ABS, and is thermally protected