Ebac WRD-5000 High Velocity Industrial Fan
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Ebac WRD-5000 high velocity industrial fan is the ideal unit for fire and flood restoration, carpet drying, wood floor drying, factories, warehouses, and kitchens! The simple, yet dynamic design can dry an entire room in just under 15 minutes. The maintenance-free bearing motor powers a carefully balanced 5-bladed, sickle-style fan to ensure maximum performance with the highest velocity.
The rubberized feet of the Ebac WRD-5000 high velocity industrial fan dampen vibrations, thus allowing for a quiet operation.
The simplistic operation of the unit takes warmer, dryer air from the top of the room and blasting it along the entire floor of the room. No installation is required, just plug in and go!
A sturdy, top-center carrying handle and rolling castors gives you easy mobility, so you can quickly take the Ebac WRD-5000 high velocity industrial fan from site to site.
This Ebac range of equipment is built to last with an epoxy powder-coated finish over the welded steel construction. Enjoy industrial-grade durability.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: WRD-5000
- Product Type: High Velocity Industrial Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.50" x W: 23.50" x H: 11.50"
- Product Weight: 40.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red/Black
- Application: Ideal for commercial use in kitchens, factories and warehouses
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 2950 CFM
- Diameter: 15 inches
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Watts: 400 watts
- Amps: 2.0 amps
- Noise Level: 70 dB
- Fan Style: Blower/Air Mover
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 1
- RPM: 1520
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: On/Off switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Ideal for fire and flood restoration, as well as concrete drying for versatile use
- No special set-up or installation is required, simply plug the unit in and switch on
- The well balanced assembly of the fan ensure i can easily be carried from job to job
- Unit can also be stood in up-right mode