Ebac WM150 71 Pint Wall Mounted Commercial Dehumidifier
- Q & A
Cross-Flower Blower Style Fan
The Ebac WM150 71 pint commercial dehumidifier features a cross-flower blower style fan for efficient, quiet operation.
Removable, Washable Air Filters,br> The WM150 commercial dehumidifier comes complete with removable, washable air filters to provide cleaner air.
Robust Steel Construction
This dehumidifier features robust steel construction for increased durability.
The WM150 features a compact size that permits one-man operation, but also has the capacity to handle several room-sized areas at a time.
- Model: WM150
- Product Type: 71 Pint Wall Mounted Commercial Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 31.80" x H: 26.70"
- Product Weight: 165.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Tan
- Application: Dehumidifies commercial areas up to 3531.6 square feet
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty; 3-years on compressor
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 8.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 58 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 71 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Refrigerant Type: R407C
- Operating Temperature: 33 -105°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Timer: No
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Full Tank Alert: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Comes complete with removable, washable air filters to provide cleaner air
- Eliminates the enormous costs incurred every year through damage to inventory and through inflated building costs as a result of dampness
- Features a cross-flower blower style fan for efficient, quiet operation
- Features robust steel construction for increased durability
- Prevents corrosion, mold growth and rotting as well
- Prevents excess humidity in a variety of applications such as warehouses, offices, factories or shops