King WHF2420 2000W 240V Wall Heater
- Can use a remote wall mount thermostat or a built in one
- Compatible with a single or double pole thermostat
- Great for apartments and more
- Read More...
This King WHF2420 2000W 240V wall heater is perfect for a variety of settings. It fits in out of the way places and it warm sup to 200 sq. ft.
Smart Limit Technology
Enjoy worry free heating with this King wall heater. This unit includes Smart Limit technology that prevents the heat element from getting too hot. You don't have to worry about this heater overheating and burning out.
This space heater includes a retrofit grille and an epoxy powder coat finish to provide a clean appearance and blend well with any setting.
Enjoy reliable heating with this King WHF2420 2000W 240V wall heater. This unit includes a permanently lubricated motor with sealed bearings for low maintenance use and a durable heat element with corrosion resistant wiring.
Low Cost Design
This low watts option is cost effective. Using only 2000 watts this heater doesn't cost much to use and it effectively covers up to 200 sq. ft. of space.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: WHF2420
- Product Type: 2000W 240V Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 4.00" x H: 10.00"
- Product Weight: 8.90 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Compatible with King Electric single or double pole unit mount thermostat - built-in or remote options
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-80F
- Blower Type: Squirrel cage
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Zero clearance to insulation, 4" above floor, 6" from adjacent wall
- Motor Type: Tangential cylindrical blower with a shaded pole, permanenetly lubricated C-frame motor with impedence protection and sealed bearings
- C-frame motor is durable and permanently lubricated
- Dual wattage design for custom comfort
- Mounts horizontally and features 70 CFM
- Quiet operation so it doesn't disrupt daily activiities
- Smart Limit protection for added safety
- Thermostat overload protection prevents overheating