King WHF2010 1000W 208V Wall Heater
- Durable design for increased longevity
- Thermal overload protection
- UL listed for added safety
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Use this King WHF2010 1000W 208V wall heater and enjoy superior heating for up to 100 sq. ft. of space. It's ideal for warming individual rooms and spaces.
Featuring a compact design that's ideal for a variety of environments, this King WHF2010 1000W 208V wall heater is perfect for homes, apartments, condos and more. It uses very little space for installation and the clearance guide makes placement versatile.
This King wall heater has the power to effectively warm small size rooms and individual spaces easily. The dual heat element provides widespread coverage and helps eliminate cold spots.
Featuring a white epoxy powder coat finish to match decor and smoothly rounded edges, this King WHF2010 1000W 208V wall heater enhances any setting while keeping you warm.
This King WHF2010 1000W 208V wall heater utilizes fan-forced heating to help reach all corners of the room easier. Enjoy quick heating and widespread coverage with this option.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: WHF2010
- Product Type: 1000W 208V Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 4.00" x H: 10.00"
- Product Weight: 8.90 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Compatible with King Electric single or double pole unit mount thermostat - built-in or remote options
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-80F
- Blower Type: Squirrel cage
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Zero clearance to insulation, 4" above floor, 6" from adjacent wall
- Motor Type: Tangential cylindrical blower with a shaded pole, permanenetly lubricated C-frame motor with impedence protection and sealed bearings
- Dual wattage design allows for custom use
- Low cost design for efficient supplemental heating
- Operates quietly to not disrupt regular office or household activities
- Squirrel cage blower provides widespread coverage
- Thermostat controlled design and must be purchased separately
- White finish is complementary