King WHF1210 1000W 120V Wall Heater
- Fan-forced heating provides widespread coverage
- Great for up to 100 sq. ft
- Thermostat controlled design and must be purchased separately
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Keep individual rooms and spaces warm and cozy with this King WHF1210 1000W 120V wall heater. Wall heaters are great space-savers and provide effective warmth.
This King WHF1210 1000W 120V wall heater is a great space-saver and ideal for apartments, condos and small offices. The installation clearance guide makes placement versatile and setup easy.
Enjoy vast heating to warm up to 100 sq. ft. of space. This King wall heater warms small size rooms and individual spaces easily. The dual heat element helps eliminate cold spots.
Blends with Decor
This King WHF1210 1000W 120V wall heater enhances any setting while keeping you warm. Featuring a white epoxy powder coat finish and smoothly rounded edges, this unit blends with decor.
Enjoy quick heating and widespread coverage with this King WHF1210 1000W 120V wall heater. Utilizing fan-forced heating, it reaches all corners of the room easily.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: WHF1210
- Product Type: 1000W 120V Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 4.00" x H: 10.00"
- Product Weight: 8.90 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Compatible with King Electric single or double pole unit mount thermostat - built-in or remote options
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-80F
- Blower Type: Squirrel cage
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Zero clearance to insulation, 4" above floor, 6" from adjacent wall
- Motor Type: Tangential cylindrical blower with a shaded pole, permanenetly lubricated C-frame motor with impedence protection and sealed bearings
- Capable of warming 45-80F
- Powder coat finish is complementary and durable
- Quiet operation for nightime or office heating
- Recessed installation saves space
- Rounded corners provide a clean appearance
- Safety features for worry free use