Dimplex WH2031CW 240V 2000 Watt Electric Wall Heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Dimplex WH2031CW electric wall heater is great for use in hallways, kitchens, basements, bathrooms and workshops.
Designed for Safety
The WH2031CW wall heater features a superior finned tubular element design for safety and long life and an automatic reset thermal cutout for maximum safety.
The front panel features a specially formulated polyester powder coating process which resists fading and abrasion. Also, the front panel is constructed of 22 gauge steel and the housing is complete with knockouts for field wiring.
Nickel Chromium Element
The nickel chromium element is totally enclosed within a steel element sheath and spiral steel fins are firmly brazed to the surface to provide excellent heat transfer.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: WH2031CW
- UPC: 781052033207
- Product Type: 240V 2000 Watt Electric Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 1.10" x W: 9.00" x H: 17.00"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal wall heater used for providing heat instantly to hallways, kitchens and bathrooms
- Warranty: 2 year warranty; 10 year element
- Type: Wall Heater
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: Yes
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Mount recess box prior to inserting heater
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Comes with an automatic reset thermal cutout for maximum safety
- Features a superior finned tubular element design for safety and long life
- Great for use in hallways, kitchens, basements, bathrooms and workshops
- Provides instant heat to replace cold air where exterior doors are prevalent
- The multi-directional grill can be mounted in any configuration
- A compact, multi-purpose unit ideal for use where space is limited