Infratech WD6024SS 61-1/4-Inch 240V Dual Element Infrared Heater
- Produces More Concentrated Heat and Can Be Mounted Up to 14 Feet High
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Infratech WD6024SS dual element infrared heater provides comfortable heat over a much wider range of conditions than a standard gas or single tube electric fixture. They are ideal for use in settings that require higher mounting heights or when more intense directional heat is desired.
The WD6024SS dual element infrared heater produces more concentrated heat and can be mounted up to 14 feet high. It can be used with an on/off switch, a duplex on/off switch or an analog control and a main relay control panel. They can be installed indoors or outdoors and flush mounted into a ceiling using a flush mount frame, mounted to a wall or ceiling, or pole mounted.
- Model: WD6024SS
- Product Type: 61-1/4-Inch 240V Dual Element Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 61.25" x W: 8.00" x H: 3.00"
- Product Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Application: For indoor or outdoor use
- Type: Space Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 121 square feet
- Watts: 6000 watts
- Amps: 25 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 20472 BTUs
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Tip Over Switch: No
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- A practical way to heat open spaces where hot air cannot easily be captured and re-circulated to control the temperature.
- Is ideal for places where higher mounting heights and more intense directional heat is required.
- Provides clean, draft free, controllable heat.
- The wavelength of light emitted is only absorbed by solid objects.
- Transfers heat directly to a person, table or floor without heating the air.
- Unlike open flame devices or gas fired heating products, electric infrared heaters are very safe.