Infratech WD5024SS 39-Inch 240V Dual Element Infrared Heater
- Great For Settings That Require Higher Mounting Heights or When More Intense Directional Heat is Wanted
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Infratech WD5024SS dual element infrared heater produces more concentrated heat and can be mounted up to 14 feet high. It can be used with an on/off switch, a duplex on/off switch or an analog control and a main relay control panel. They can be installed indoors or outdoors and flush mounted into a ceiling using a flush mount frame, mounted to a wall or ceiling, or pole mounted.
The wavelength of light emitted by the WD5024SS dual element infrared heater is only absorbed by solid objects. Heat is transferred directly to a person, table or floor without heating the air. It uses a high resistance nichrome wire encapsulated in a thick wall quartz tube to provide clean, draft free, controllable heat without the fear of an open flame device, or other drawbacks of gas fired heating products.
- Model: WD5024SS
- Product Type: 39-Inch 240V Dual Element Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 39.00" x W: 8.00" x H: 3.00"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Application: For indoor or outdoor use
- Type: Space
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 5000 watts
- Amps: 20.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 17060 BTUs
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Tip Over Switch: No
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- For places where high mounting heights and more intense directional heat is required, this heater is ideal.
- Heat is transferred directly to people, table or floor without heating the air.
- Provides clean, draft free, controllable heat.
- The wavelength of light emitted is only absorbed by solid objects.
- Unlike open flame devices or gas fired heating products, electric infrared heaters are very safe.
- When hot air cannot easily be captured and re-circulated to control the temperature this is a practical way to heat open spaces.
Customers Also Viewed