Infratech WD4024SS 39-Inch 240V Dual Element Infrared Heater
- Delivers Twice the Capacity of the Single Element Heater in Roughly the Same Area Covered
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Infratech WD4024SS dual element infrared heater produces more concentrated heat and can be mounted up to 14 feet high. It can be used with an on/off switch, a duplex on/off switch or an analog control and a main relay control panel. They can be installed indoors or outdoors and flush mounted into a ceiling using a flush mount frame, mounted to a wall or ceiling, or pole mounted.
The wavelength of light emitted by the WD4024SS dual element infrared heater is only absorbed by solid objects. Heat is transferred directly to a person, table or floor without heating the air. It uses a high resistance nichrome wire encapsulated in a thick wall quartz tube to provide clean, draft free, controllable heat without the fear of an open flame device, or other drawbacks of gas fired heating products.
- Model: WD4024SS
- Product Type: 39-Inch 240V Dual Element Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.00" x W: 39.00" x H: 0.00"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Application: Provides heat to indoor or outdoor areas
- Type: Space
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 80 square feet
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 16.7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 13648 BTUs
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Tip Over Switch: No
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- A practical way to heat open spaces where hot air cannot easily be captured and re-circulated to control the temperature.
- Clean, draft free, controllable heat is provided.
- Does not have any fear of an open flame device or the other drawbacks of gas fired heating products.
- Emits a wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects.
- Is ideal for places where higher mounting heights and more intense directional heat is required.
- Transfers heat directly to a person, table or floor without heating the air.