Infratech WD4024SS 39-Inch 240V Dual Element Infrared Heater
- Delivers Twice the Capacity of the Single Element Heater in Roughly the Same Area Covered
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Infratech WD4024SS dual element infrared heater produces more concentrated heat and can be mounted up to 14 feet high. It can be used with an on/off switch, a duplex on/off switch or an analog control and a main relay control panel. They can be installed indoors or outdoors and flush mounted into a ceiling using a flush mount frame, mounted to a wall or ceiling, or pole mounted.
The wavelength of light emitted by the WD4024SS dual element infrared heater is only absorbed by solid objects. Heat is transferred directly to a person, table or floor without heating the air. It uses a high resistance nichrome wire encapsulated in a thick wall quartz tube to provide clean, draft free, controllable heat without the fear of an open flame device, or other drawbacks of gas fired heating products.
- Model: WD4024SS
- Product Type: 39-Inch 240V Dual Element Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.00" x W: 39.00" x H: 0.00"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Application: Provides heat to indoor or outdoor areas
- Type: Space Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 80 square feet
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 16.7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 13648 BTUs
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Tip Over Switch: No
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- A practical way to heat open spaces where hot air cannot easily be captured and re-circulated to control the temperature.
- Clean, draft free, controllable heat is provided.
- Does not have any fear of an open flame device or the other drawbacks of gas fired heating products.
- Emits a wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects.
- Is ideal for places where higher mounting heights and more intense directional heat is required.
- Transfers heat directly to a person, table or floor without heating the air.