Avanti WC55SSR 52 Bottle Wine Cooler With Auto Defrost
- Q & A
Get perfectly chilled wine at home with the Avanti WC55SSR 52 bottle wine cooler. The WC55SSR can be used as a built-in or free-standing unit, so it fits in with whatever set-up you already have. This model also features a stainless steel door and handle, a digital display for temperature controls, and soft interior lighting with an on/off switch.
The Avanti WC55SSR 52 bottle wine cooler has a double-pane tempered double-glass door with a stainless steel door frame and handle for a modern look with excellent insulation.
Electronic Temperature Control
It's easy to control the temperature of your Avanti wine cooler with the electronic display.
The convenient auto defrost for the WC55SSR 52 bottle wine cooler will prevent ice from forming in your cooler, which would affect the unit's look and temperature.
Keep unwanted hands out of your wine collection with the built-in security lock.
- Model: WC55SSR
- UPC: 079841700554
- Product Type: 52 Bottle Wine Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 25.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 35.00"
- Product Weight: 112.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Stainless Stee
- Application: Under the counter storage for perfectly chilled wine
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Capacity: 52
- Wine Cooler Style: Built-In
- Type: Single zone
- Finish: Stainless Steel , Black
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Number of Wine Racks: 5
- Rack Construction: Wood , Metal
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Temperature Range: 39-68 F
- Stemware Storage: No
- Electronic temperature control is easy to use with a digital display
- Excellent insulation with the double pane tempered double glass door
- Sleek black cabinet and stainless steel door for a timeless look
- Special front venting prevents overheating
- Stores a serious collection-- up to 52 bottles of wine
- Under counter design saves floor space