Koolatron WC10 Single Bottle Wine Chiller with Built-In Corkscrew
- Features Lightweight Aluminum Construction and Quiet Eco-Friendly Operation
- Read More...
The Koolatron WC10 single bottle wine chiller holds one bottle of classic vintage wine or your favorite Champagne. In just 30 minutes, the Koolatron WC10 wine chiller chills wine to the best serving temperature. Give the Koolatron WC10 single bottle wine chiller as a gift to the oenophiles, travelers, foodies, and adventurers in your life!
The full flavor spectrum of whites, roses, and sparkling wines is expressed when they are chilled. This Koolatron single bottle wine chiller will cool them down to 40°F.
The Koolatron WC10 1 bottle chiller helps you quickly cool wine at tailgates, picnics, parties, BBQs and other events.
Use the Koolatron single bottle wine chiller on-the-go using the 12V adapter that fits in a car cigarette lighter.
The Koolatron WC10 wine cooler has an LED power indicator light so you know it's powered on.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: WC10
- UPC: 785169391953
- Product Type: Single Bottle Wine Chiller
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.00" x W: 6.00" x H: 11.00"
- Product Weight: 4.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Chills wine to its proper serving temperature
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 50 watts
- Amps: 4.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Type: Chiller
- Bottle Capacity: 1 bottles
- Display Type: LED , LCD
- Temperature Range: As cool as 40°F
- Chilling Time: 30 minutes
- LED Indicator Light: Yes
- Power Cord Length: 5 feet
- Finish: Silver
- Chills a single bottle of wine within 30 minutes
- Comes with a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty to guarantee high quality
- Comes with a built-in corkscrew to pop open a bottle
- Cools down champagne and white wines to the proper serving temperature
- Green LED light indicates when the power is on
- Made from aluminum for structural durability