Schaefer WC-13HPAOSC WayCool 1/3 HP Oscillating Evaporative Spot Cooler
- Q & A
Ensure your employees don't overheat on the job with the Schaefer WC-13HPAOSC swamp cooler. It features a heavy-duty construction for commercial durability with strong ABS plastic housing and aluminum frame and base that are very durable. With the Shaefer commercial spot cooler you can prevent employees from overheating. They'll be able to stay cool and be more productive!
This Schaefer swamp cooler stands out from other brands with its patented oscillating cool air output. This allows for your space to be more evenly cooled, but if you prefer you can still have the option of a fixed output.
With the Schaefer WC-13HPAOSC portable air cooler you don't have to worry about the pump getting damaged if the water is too low. It will automatically shut off when it detects low levels.
No Refill Option
If you don't want to have to worry about refilling the 14 gallon water tank then you have the option to hook the cooler up to a garden hose. This will allow you to run the unit continuously.
More Efficient Cooling
Evaporative cooling uses the natural process of evaporation to cool a space by about 20 degrees. This means it requires less energy than a similar capacity AC to operate. That means savings on your electricity bill!
- Model: WC-13HPAOSC
- Product Type: 1/3 HP Portable Oscillating Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 33.50" x H: 49.00"
- Product Weight: 130.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Evaporative cooler great for keeping jobsites cool
- Warranty: Two year limited
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 563 watts
- Amps: 6.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Product Construction: ABS Plastic
- Cooling Pad Type: Cellulose
- Water Tank Size: 14 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- Automatic shut-off ensures the pump won't get damaged if the water gets too low
- Features four sides of evaporation media for more effective cooling
- Option to use either the 14 gallon water reservoir or hook the unit to a garden hose for continuous use
- Patented oscillating output more evenly distributes air
- Special chemically treated cellulose pads will last for a long time
- Uses 25% the energy of a similar capacity air conditioner