Infratech W4024 61-1/4-Inch 240V Single Element Infrared Heater
- The Heat Output Can Be Regulated Easily and There Aren't Any Tanks to Fill
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Infratech W4024 infrared heaters are safe as well. They do not emit harmful ultraviolet rays and there are no open flames or carbon monoxide emissions. The safety of these heaters allows them to have minimal mounting clearance requirements. This means that the heaters can be installed at lower mounting heights, under canvas, wood awnings, eaves and in interior locations.
The quartz element inside W4024 infrared heaters is rated for 5,000 hours. There are no moving parts, which cuts way down on the amount of maintenance you'll have to perform. The heat output is easily regulated as well so you'll always be perfectly comfortable. Mounting brackets are included.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: W4024
- Product Type: 61-1/4-Inch 240V Single Element Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 61.25" x W: 8.00" x H: 3.00"
- Product Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Application: Provides heating for indoor and outdoor areas
- Type: Space Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 17 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 13648 BTUs
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Tip Over Switch: No
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Can be installed on a ceiling, wall or flush mounted.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Has minimal clearance requirements.
- The mounting brackets are included.
- The quartz elements are rated for 5,000 hours.
- There are no moving parts which cuts down on maintenance.