Infratech W3024 61-1/4-Inch 240V Single Element Infrared Heater
(click to enlarge)
- Does Not Heat the Air, Its Wavelengths are Only Absorbed By Objects and People
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Infratech W3024 infrared heaters are very aesthetically pleasing. They blend into most environments effortlessly because of their low profile, low clearance requirements and short stand offs. The balance between heating performance and low visual impact is astounding. There is no visible light or glare, but a pleasing glow is emitted that is almost unnoticeable. It also distributes heat uniformly over a wider area.
This Infratech W3024 infrared heater is used for comfort and is suitable for indoor and outdoor, ceiling, wall, flush mount and freestanding installations. It provides clean, draft free and controllable heat that is safer than an open flame device. It also has the lowest clearance requirements to combustibles which allows for much tighter installations and greater flexibility in mounting locations.
- Model: W3024
- Product Type: 61-1/4-Inch 240V Single Element Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 61.25" x W: 8.00" x H: 3.00"
- Product Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Application: For indoor or outdoor use
- Type: Space
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 3000 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 10236 BTUs
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Tip Over Switch: No
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Demanding industrial environments are easily heated.
- Does not heat the air, only people and objects.
- Heat provided is clean, draft free and controllable.
- The glow emitted is pleasing and almost unnoticeable.
- Tighter installations are possible because of the extremely low clearance requirements.
- When air can't be captured and recirculated for warmth, this heater is a great solution.