King W2420 W Series 2000W 240V Wall Heater
- Requires 240V of electrical power
- Themostat operated (kit sold separately)
- White finish to match most any decor
- Read More...
This King W2420 W Series 2000W 240V wall heater provides maximum airflow and great supplemental heating to warm indoor areas. Add this unit to any room in the house and feel warm and cozy!
Heavy Duty Design
Featuring a aluminum 4 blade propeller fan and a 22 gauge steel wall can, this King W2420 W Series 2000W 240V wall heater is durable and reliable. it offers corrosion resistant wiring, Nickel Chromium alloy construction, and the permanently lubricated motor for increased longevity.
This King W2420 W Series 2000W 240V wall heater offers 2000 watts of heating to effectively warm up to 200 sq. ft. High velocity airflow and fan-forced heating provides effective coverage and widespread warmth.
Offering a clean, white powder-coat finish, this unit blends with paint and wall design. Louvered grille, one piece design, and rounded corners offer a finished look that won't catch or snag when it comes in contact with other material.
This wall heater is equipped with thermal overload Smart Limit Protection for safe operation. This feature shuts the heater off if it gets too hot or the heat output gets obstructed.
- Model: W2420
- Product Type: 2000W 240V Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.00" x W: 4.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating to indoor areas
- Type: Wall Heater
- Warranty: 2 years limited
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Certifications: CUL
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: Yes
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Number of Fan Speeds: 2
- Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Blower Type: Propeller
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: 240V eletrcial connection, must be used with field or factory installed wall thermostat - thermostat kit (sold separately)
- Motor Type: Shaded pole, permanently lubricated, C-frame type with impedance protection and sealed bearings
- 2000 watts of heating to effectively warm up to 200 sq. ft.
- 85 CFM and fan-forced heating provides optimal coverage
- Die-formed corners provide a modern appearance
- Equipped with thermal overload Smart Limit Protection
- Recessed mounting looks great and saves space
- Vertically-mounted heater with 85 CFM