Vinotemp VT-WINECLIPS Wine Rack Labeling Clips with White Plastic Construction
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Bring order to the chaos of your wine cellar by using the Vinotemp VT-WINECLIPS wine rack labeling clips! Simple to use and easy to remove, Vinotemp labels are the ideal companion to Vinotemp or other similar metal and wooden racks! With 24 clips per package, you have plenty of labels to get your wine collection started and organized.
Made of sturdy plastic, Vinotemp VT-WINECLIPS wine rack labeling clips won't easily break or fade so you can rely on them for many years to come!
The white surface of the clips makes it easy to label and read each bottle of wine in your collection. Use a felt tip or dry erase marker for relabeling replacement and new bottles.
The smooth lines and ergonomic design adds a great modernizing touch to any wine rack. Create a clean, organized look in your cellar!
Great Gift Idea
The Vinotemp VT-WINECLIPS wine rack labeling clips are a fantastic addition to any wine lover's gift package. Use them as a Christmas stocking stuffer or an Easter basket surprise for adults!
- Model: VT-WINECLIPS
- UPC: 657433002486
- Product Type: Wine Rack Labeling Clips
- Product Dimensions: L: 0.50" x W: 2.25" x H: 1.50"
- Product Weight: 0.03 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Helps to organize your wine rack or cellar by providing reusable labels that snap onto the end of rack dowels
- Product Type: Wine rack labeling clips
- Electronic: No
- Batteries Included: No
- Product Construction: Plastic ,
- Digital: No
- Compatible Products: Use with an erasable marker or dry erase pens. Can snap onto the ends of wooden or metal rack dowels
- Includes: 24 clips per package
- Durable plastic won't tear or fade for long lasting use!
- Each clip is reusable and can be written on with a dry erase pen for best results
- Makes a great addition to gifts or stocking stuffer for wine lovers!
- Smooth, white tabs add a great modern touch to older wine cellars
- The perfect solution to orgainizing messy wine cellars
- Works with metal and wooden racks - just clip onto the ends of dowels!