Vinotemp VT-SHOTCHILLER Shot Chiller with 1 Bottle Capacity
(click to enlarge)
- Offers -5 Degree Fahrenheit Chilling Temperature and a Tray Top for Shot Glass Storage
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The VT-SHOTCHILLER uses thermoelectric cooling to chill liquor to a chilly -5 degrees Fahrenheit. Thermoelectric cooling operates silently and is environmentally safe because it does not use CFC's and HCFC's. This technology is also energy efficient and contains no vibrating parts thereby keeping your alcohol in great condition.
- Model: VT-SHOTCHILLER
- UPC: 657433003865
- Product Type: Shot Chiller
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.25" x W: 13.00" x H: 8.50"
- Product Weight: 7.50 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Quickly and quietly cools liquor to as low as 15°F, ideal for entertaining
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Product Type: Shot chiller
- Electronic: Yes
- Batteries Included: No
- Product Construction: Stainless Steel , ABS Plastic ,
- Digital: No
- Includes: Includes an LED light for stylish bottle illumination, an easy-pour faucet, 750 mL reservoir, and a tray top for shot glass storage
- Chills liquor to a frigid -5 degrees F
- Easy pour faucet prevents messes
- Energy efficient and environmentally safe
- LED bottle illumination makes bottles look great
- Near silent operation
- Petite size lets you place it easily on any kitchen or bar counter
- Thermoelectric cooling eliminates vibration when chilling liquor