Vinotemp VT-21TEDS-2Z 21 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler and Cellar
- Dual cooling zones
- Scratch & dent model
- Stores up to 21 bottles
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Accurately control the temperature of your favorite vintages with the Vinotemp VT-21TEDS-2Z thermoelectric wine cooler. This wine chiller holds approximately 21 bottles and has two independent temperature controlled zones for storing both red and white wines.
The freestanding Vinotemp VT-21TEDS-2Z features a handsome black cabinet with stainless steel door trim and handle that seamlessly blends into your decor. Dual-pane glass windows offer better insulation properties, better UV protection, and are easier to clean. Moreover, because this wine chiller has no compressor and utilizes thermoelectric technology, it's exceptionally quiet and energy-efficient.
Additional features include a digital display with push button operation and sturdy wood shelf racking for individual bottle storage.
- Model: VT-21TEDS-2Z-BL
- UPC: 657433003025
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Wine Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.50" x W: 13.50" x H: 32.13"
- Product Weight: 31.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for storing up to 21 bottles of wine
- Warranty: 90-day limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Bottle Capacity: 21
- Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding
- Type: Dual zone
- Finish: Stainless Steel , Black
- Cooling Technology: Thermoelectric
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Number of Wine Racks: 6
- Rack Construction: Wood
- Removable Wine Racks: No
- Locking Doors: No
- Temperature Range: 44-66 degrees F
- Stemware Storage: No
- Digital controls result in accurate temperature control
- Dual-paned thermal glass door results in better insulation and easier cleaning
- Handsome black finish and stainless steel trim enhances your decor
- Stores both red and white wines
- Ultra-quiet and energy-efficient -- uses no CFCs or HCFCs
- Features two independent temperature controlled zones
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?