Honeywell VR8304M4507 Dual Intermittent Pilot Gas Valve
- Includes Safety Shutoff, Manual Valve, Two Automatic Operators, Pressure Regulator and Pilot Adjustment
- Read More...
The Honeywell VR8304M4507 slow opening gas valve is compatible with Honeywell S86F, H; S860D; S8600F, H; S8610 and S90A, B control modules. It is designed for use with 24 Vac, gas fired, intermittent pilot appliances with capacities from 30 to 415 cfh.
Meets Safety Codes
The Honeywell VR8304M4507 gas valve features dual safety shutoff to meet safety codes.
Maintains Almost Constant Gas Output Pressure
The VR8304M4507 gas valve includes an adjustable servo regulator that maintains almost constant gas output pressure under wide fluctuations in gas supply pressure.
Top of the Control Access
From the top of the control the adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet can be accessed.
This thermostat features a solenoid operated first automatic valve and a diaphragm-operated second automatic valve.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: VR8304M4507
- UPC: 085267114677
- Product Type: Dual Intermittent Pilot Gas Valve
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: Ideal for use with gas-fired intermittent pilot appliances
- Amps: .7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Gas Valve Type: Dual intermittent pilot gas valve
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Compatible Appliances: Gas-fired intermittent pilot appliances
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/4in x 3/4in
- Capacity: 300000 BTU/hour
- Body Pattern: Straight-through
- Opening Characteristics: Standard
- Pressure Ratings: 1.5 PSI, 3.5 kPa
- Pressure Regulator Setting: 0.87 kPa, 3.5 PSI
- Pilot Gas Outlet: Compression fitting for 1/4in quick-connect male terminals
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8" NPT with plug
- Electric Connections: 1/4" quick-connections male terminals
- Anticipator Setting: 0.7
- Temperature Range: -40°-175°F
- Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically
- An almost constant gas output is maintained by the adjustable servo regulator
- Can access adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlets from the top of the control
- Includes a solenoid operated first automatic valve and a diaphragm-operated second automatic valve
- Includes an On-OFF lighting sequence
- Meets codes requiring dual safety shutoff
- Features safety shutoff, manual valve, 2 automatic operators, pressure regulator and pilot adjustment