Honeywell VR8300A 3518 Standing Pilot Gas Valve With 190,000 BTU Capacity
- Offers 0-175 Degree Temperature Range and Straight Through Body Pattern with Integral Tapping and Flange
- Read More...
Combines Gas Control for use in 24 Vac gas fired, standing pilot appliances with capacities from 30-300cfh, with 1/2" inlet 3/4" outlet, and has pressure regulator Setting is 3.5" w.c. This unit comes with one 3/4 x 1/2" reducer bushing 393691-14 bag assembly-3/4" straight flange with O ring, screws and wrench; 393200 ECO adapter; Q340 (36") thermocouple with adapters; 393691 Natural to LP gas conversion kit.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: VR8300A3518
- UPC: 085267113755
- Product Type: 24 Vac Dual Standing Pilot Gas Valve
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.75" x W: 4.00" x H: 5.50"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray and Beige
- Application: Ideal for use with 24 Vac gas fired, standing pilot appliances
- Amps: .7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Gas Valve Type: Single stage
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Compatible Appliances: 24 Vac gas fired standing pilot appliances
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 1/2" x 3/4"
- Capacity: 190000 BTU/hour
- Body Pattern: Straight-through with integral tapping; with flange
- Opening Characteristics: Standard
- Pressure Ratings: 1.5 PSI, 3.5 kPa
- Pressure Regulator Setting: 0.87 kPa, 3.5 PSI
- Pilot Gas Outlet: Compression fitting for 1/4" OD tubing
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8" NPT with plug
- Electric Connections: 1/4" male quick connects
- Anticipator Setting: 0.7
- Temperature Range: 0°-175°F
- Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically
- Features standard opening characteristics for added convenience
- Ideal for use in 24 Vac gas fired, standing pilot appliances
- Offers versatile mounting options for an easy installation
Customers Also Viewed
from Corvallis, OR