- Q & A
The Honeywell VR8200A2132 dual standing pilot gas valve comes complete with the gas valve include safety shut off, a manual valve, two automatic operators, a pressure regulator and a pilot adjustment. It is especially designed for use in gas-fired, standing pilot appliances.
The Honeywell VR8200A2132 gas valve features a compact design so that it does not take up a lot of space.
The VR8200A2132 gas valve includes a first automatic valve that opens when there is a call for heat and closes when the call for heat ceases.
The second automatic valve opens under control of the regulator and closes if the gas or power supply is interrupted.
Dual Safety Shutoff
A dual safety shutoff feature is included, making this gas valve compliant with safety codes.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: VR8200A2132
- UPC: 085267112055
- Application: Ideal for use with gas-fired, standing pilot appliances
- Amps: .5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Gas Valve Type: Single stage
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Compatible Appliances: 24 Vac heating appliances
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 1/2in x 1/2in
- Capacity: 130000 BTU/hour
- Body Pattern: Straight through
- Opening Characteristics: Standard
- Pressure Ratings: 1.5 PSI, 3.5 kPa
- Pressure Regulator Setting: .87 kPa, 3.5 PSI
- Pilot Gas Outlet: Compression fitting for 1/4in OD tubing
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8in NPT with plug
- Electric Connections: Combination screw and 1/4in male quick connects
- Anticipator Setting: 0.5A
- Temperature Range: 0°-175°F
- Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically
- Can access the adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet from the top of the control
- Can be used with ECO connector
- Includes a LITE-RITE (OFF-PILOT-ON) lighting sequence
- Is compatible with 24 Vac, gas-fired, standing pilot light appliances with capacities from 20 to 200 cfh
- Maintains a constant gas output pressure under wide fluctuations in gas supply pressure with an adjustable servo regulator
- Meets codes requiring safety shutoff are met