BUNN VPR 12-Cup Pourover Commercial Coffee Maker
- For Operation, Simply Pour Cold Water into the Top and Coffee Brews Immediately
- Read More...
Brews Perfect Coffee
The BUNN VPR 12-cup commercial coffee maker is designed to brew 3.8 gallons (14.4 liters) of perfect coffee per hour.
Stainless Steel Components
The VPR pourover coffee maker features internal components constructed from stainless steel for increased durability.
2 Separately Controlled Warmers
2 separately controlled warmers keep beverages at the right temperature for your enjoyment.
Prevents Burns and Injuries
To prevent burns and injuries, a SplashGard funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: VPR
- UPC: 072504057255
- Product Type: 12-Cup Pourover Commercial Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.00" x W: 16.20" x H: 20.70"
- Product Weight: 23.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Ideal for quick coffee brewing
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty on parts and a 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty for labor , 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty on parts and a 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty for labor
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1575 watts, 1575 watts
- Brewing Capacity: 9-12 cups
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Programmable: No
- Carafe Type: Not Included
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Thermal Carafe: No
- Designed to brew 3.8 gallons (14.4 liters) of perfect coffee per hour
- Features internal components constructed from stainless steel for increased durability
- For your enjoyment, 2 separately controlled warmers keep beverages at the right temperature
- Requires no plumbing and is completely portable for your convenience
- To operate, simply pour cold water into the top and the coffee will start brewing immediately
- An important part of any coffee service program