Vintage VPMAX24 24" PowerMaxx Burner with Removable Lid
(click to enlarge)
- 3/8" grate
- Easy to use controls
- Weathers outdoor environments
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Vintage VPMAX24 24" PowerMaxx burner provides the extra burner you need to accompany your BBQ suite. Grill your favorites and prepare a side dish, too.
With a durable construction, the Vintage VPMAX24 24" PowerMaxx burner is made for outdoor conditions. It'll withstand the elements while accompanying your grill.
Featuring double burners, the Vintage VPMAX24 24" PowerMaxx allows you to cook a one qrt pot and a 100 qrt pot at the same time. The 20,000 BTU burner and 35,000 BTU burner are operated separately for versatility.
Located on the front of the burner, this Vintage 24" PowerMaxx burner features accessible controls for efficiency. The burners are recessed too, so they're wind protected.
Built In Design
With a fully built in design, the Vintage VPMAX24 24" PowerMaxx burner fits in with the rest of your custom BBQ cooking area. It's complementary, easily accessible, and features a stainless steel lid that's removable for use.
- Model: VPMAX24
- Product Type: 24" PowerMaxx Burner
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Used as an outdoor cooking accessory to complement your built in BBQ suite and provide extra cooking space
- Components: Dual burner with sparate controls and lid, LP conversion kit
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Compatible With: Vintage built in outdoor BBQ suite
- Cutout Length: 22.50 inches
- Cutout Width: 21.50 inches
- Cutout Height: 10.25 inches
- Allows you to cook multiple items at once
- Fits a one qrt pot or a 100 qrt pot for convenience
- Includes a center brass burner and an outer burner
- Independently controlled burners for complete control
- Recessed burners for wind protection
- Stainless steel contruction is durable and long-lasting