IQAir VOCGCX Air Purifier With LCD Display
- Q & A
Specifically Targets VOCs
The IQAir VOC GCX is specially designed to rid your air of pollutants left from chemical compounds that may come from pesticides, cleaning supplies, and even glues and adhesives.
The VOC GCX has been tested for leaks, so you know water won't spill all over the place when you try to use the unit.
Strong Fan Motor
The air purifier's fan motor rotates at a powerful 2750 RPM, which ensures quick air rotation. The polluted air flows in and the fresh, clean air flows out more quickly.
The IQAir VOC GCX HEPA air purifier comes with a carrying handle to make the unit easily portable.
Important Notice: 120V Model
- This air cleaner is safety tested and approved for the voltage requirements in the U.S., Canada and Mexico only.
- This air cleaner will be damaged if plugged into a 220-240V outlet.
- The use of a transformer or adaptor will not prevent the risk of damage.
- This product has no warranty coverage when used outside North America.
Please Note: IQAir is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Model: vocgcx
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 40.00"
- Product Weight: 80.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray/Blue
- Application: Removes chemicals and gases in up to 1200 square feet
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty that includes parts and labor
- Coverage Area: 1200
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , Particle Filter , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 300 CFM
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Chemicals , Gases , VOCs
- Watts: watts, 195 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL , UL
- Housing Material: ABS Plastic
- Number of Fan Speeds: 5
- HEPA Filter: No
- HEGA Filter: No
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 1-3 years
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Chemicals Removed: Benzene, Butane, Carbon Tetrachloride, Chlorine, Chloroform, Chloropicrin, Cyclohexane, 1.1 Dichloroethane, Ethylene Oxide, Freon 11, Indole, Methyl Chloride, Methyl Chloroform, Methylene Chloride, Nitrobenzene, Phosgene, Pyridine, Sulfuric Acid, Toluene, and Xylene
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Particle Filter: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS): No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 6 fan speeds for different environment settings
- Advanced filtration targets volatile organic compounds
- Chemical control creates a healthy breathing environment for everyone
- Convenient 5 language options with LCD display for convenience
- Programmable timer allows more personalization
- Remote control lets you effortlessly adjust settings from across the room