Vidalia 983 NG Built-In Natural Gas Grill with Durable Construction
- Offers Uinique Airflow for Superior Indirect Cooking and Marinating Capabilities
- Read More...
Enjoy years of outdoor grilling with the Vidalia 983 NG built-in natural gas grill. This grill is durable and designed to last through many years of use.
Convenient Side Shelves
Prepare foods and keep condiments handy! The Vidalia 983 NG built-in natural gas grill includes 2 convenient side shelves to make barbequing foods easier than ever.
Indirect Cooking Surface
Enjoy unique airflow on the indirect cooking surface. Brown foods evenly, smoke, bake, broil, steam or fry whatever you want. This Vidalia built-in natural gas grill make sit easy.
Large Cooking Surface
The Vidalia 983 NG built-in natural gas grill features a 983 sq. in. cooking surface to make preparing a variety of recipes easy. This grill will meet your needs.
Stainless Steel and Aluminum Design
Featuring a rust free stainless steel and aluminum design the Vidalia 983 NG built-in natural gas grill is built to last. Enjoy years of outdoor cooking, this grill weathers outdoor conditions well.
- Model: VG983NG-BI
- Product Type: 80,000 BTU Natural Gas Built-In Grill
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Used for outdoor cooking
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas , Natural Gas
- Warranty: 99 years rust through construction, 20 years grates & pans, 10 years burners, 2 years knobs & igniter
- Style: Built-in , Built-in
- BTUs: 80000
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Number of Igniters: 4
- Number of Burners: 4
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: Yes
- Side Shelf: Yes
- Side Shelf Material: Stainless Steel
- Includes: Handle
- Additional Features: Indirect and direct cooking
- Built in design is durable and complementary
- Cooks whole chickens and turkeys without the need for a rotisserie
- Electronic igniter for quick and easy startup
- Has a 550 degree searing capability
- Indirect cooking surface allows for smoking, baking, or broiling
- Stainless steel flavor bars prevents flarups and uneven cooking