Vidalia 983 LP 983 Sq. In. Propane Built-In Grill with Steamer
- Offers Stainless Steel Flavor Bars and 550 Degrees of Searing
- Read More...
The Vidalia 983 LP 983 sq. in. propane built-in grill is an ideal choice for the grill lover you know. Use the best and enjoy perfect BBQ every time.
The Vidalia 983 LP propane built-in grill offers 80,000 BTUs of heating power to effectively warm every burner and get the grill as hot as you need it to be. Enjoy great BBQ with this option.
Large Cooking Surface
If you love to entertain or simply cook for your family, this Vidalia propane built-in grill offers a 983 sq. in. cooking surface to make it easy. Cook as much or as little as you want on this grill.
Stainless Steel Flavor Bars
The Vidalia 983 LP 983 sq. in. propane built-in grill includes stainless steel flavor bars to prevent flare ups and provide even heat distribution. This grill makes it easy to BBQ the most flavorful and well-cooked foods.
The built-in Vidalia 983 LP 983 sq. in. propane grill is crafted from rust free stainless steel and aluminum so you can enjoy years of use. It's designed for longevity and to weather the elements easily.
- Model: VG983LP-BI
- Product Type: 80,000 BTU Propane Built-In Grill
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Used for outdoor cooking
- Fuel Type: Propane , Propane
- Warranty: 99 years rust through construction, 20 years grates & pans, 10 years burners, 2 years knobs & igniter
- Style: Built-in , Built-in
- BTUs: 80000
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Number of Igniters: 4
- Number of Burners: 4
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: Yes
- Side Shelf: Yes
- Side Shelf Material: Stainless Steel
- Includes: Handle
- Additional Features: Indirect and direct cooking
- Electronic igniter allows for quick and easy startup
- Includes four burners for cooking a large variety of foods
- Offers 983 sq. in of cooking space for grilling versatility
- Rust free construction for years of durable use
- Sears steaks, chicken, ribs or anything else perfectly
- Turns average grilling into gourmet outdoor cooking