Vintage VBQ56SZG 56" Gold Built In Natural Gas Grill with Stainless Steel Burners
- Adjustable burner smoking system
- Converts to LP gas if desired
- Lighting for nighttime grilling
- Read More...
This BBQ is a powerful choice for any built in suite. The Vintage VBQ56SZG 56" Gold built in natural gas grill has everything to turn a novice into a pro.
Large Cooking Area
With a 998 sq. in cooking surface, this Vintage VBQ56SZG 56" Gold built in natural gas grill is ideal for large gatherings are small family parties. Serve up a single burger or a dozen, there's the room to do it.
This Vintage VBQ56SZG 56" Gold built in natural gas grill includes a 27, 500 BTU infrared ceramic sear zone for finishing steaks, chicken, or fish perfectly. Get that perfect sear on scallops, this BBQ makes it easy.
Durable & Flattering
Constructed from stainless steel this Vintage 56" Gold built in natural gas grill is durable and flattering. It fits neatly in the BBQ suite and complements the whole setting handsomely.
Rotisserie burners allow you to cook the best tasting chicken or roast. Use the rotisserie burners and enjoy a nicely browned dish and lots of flavor.
*See the document under Resources for pictures of additional built in accessories and cutout dimensions.
- Model: VBQ56SZG
- Product Type: 56" Built In Natural Gas Grill with Sear Zone (LP
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Used for outdoor cooking
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Style: Built-in
- Cooking Surface: 998 square inches
- BTUs: 82500
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Under Grill Storage: No
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: Yes
- Side Shelf: No
- Includes: Handle , Warming rack , Rotisserie
- Additional Features: LP gas conversion kit, adjustable burner smoking system with large drawer, built in halogen grill lighting, stainless steel grates
- Durable construction to withstand outdoor conditions
- Front control knobs are easily accessed and manipulated
- Large cooking surface provides room for a variety of foods
- Plan a large party or a small one - 998 sq. in. cooking surface is ideal
- Rotisserie burners to make slow cooking a roast or chicken easy
- Sear plate for finishing fish or meats perfectly