- Q & A
Unbeknownst to most people, modern interiors are often the source of
harmful chemicals. Formaldehyde from furniture and carpets; ammonias from
cleaning materials; pesticides tracked in from outdoors; paints and glues; and
benzene and toluene from heating fuels often contaminate the air we breathe, and
in order to decrease the harmful effects of pollutants in the workplace,
proper ventilation, air distribution, and air purification is crucial.
Thankfully, the Airpura V600 is a modern and efficient air purifier with the capability to trap specific airborne chemicals - specifically VOCs - as well as particles in large areas up to 2000 square feet. The V600's 18 pounds of enhanced, impregnated activated carbon is housed in a 2" deep bed for effective filtration of over 4000 different chemicals and gas absorption, and 2 MicroSuppress Filters help suppress bacteria and viruses from the air. The cleanable pre-filter can be vacuumed or changed every 12 months, and the true HEPA filter traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.
In terms of unique features, the V600 utilizes a unique pressure seal on the filter chamber to ensure that all dirty air passes through the filters, and a backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with other air purifiers. Felt gaskets and steel housing prevents the off-gassing of plastic and other harmful chemicals, and a variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration. The V600's simple and direct internal airflow avoids air turbulence and inefficiency, and a perforated exterior allows for 360 degree air intake and distribution.
In addition, the Airpura V600 air purifier is easy and economical to maintain. The HEPA filter lasts up to 5 years, the carbon filters last up to 2 years, and the pre-filters can either be vacuumed or replaced every 12 months. Also, the HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so that you only change them when appropriate and save on operating costs. A five year warranty on parts and a ten year warranty further protects your investment.
Improve the environment of your home or work with the Airpura V600.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: V600-CRM
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 45.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Cream
- Application: Purifies the air in rooms and areas up to 2,000 square feet
- Warranty: 5 years on for parts; 10 years for labor
- Coverage Area: 2000
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 560 CFM
- Voltage: volts, 220 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , VOCs
- Watts: watts, 120 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL , UL , UL , ETL
- Housing Material: Metal
- HEPA Filter: Yes
- HEPA Filter Size: 40 square feet
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 5 years
- HEGA Filter: No
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 2 years
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: No
- Chemicals Removed: Formaldehyde, ammonia, pesticides, benzene, toluene
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS): No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 18 lbs of enhanced, activated carbon removes over 4000 chemicals
- 3 Step Filtration: Pre-Filters, Carbon filters, HEPA filters
- Felt gaskets and steel housing produces no off-gassing
- HEPA filters last up to 5 years (depending on use)
- Ideal for commercial or industrial areas - effective for up to 2000 square feet
- Micro-Suppress filters eliminate bacteria and viruses