Vornado V102 Large Edge Electric Fan
- Features High Performance and Vornado Vortex Action -- Moves Air Up to 80 Feet
- Read More...
The Vornado V102 large edge electric fan is a geometric, low profile fan that packs powerful cooling into a sleek, unobtrusive form. It is a whole room circulator that moves air up to 80 feet.
The Vornado V102 electric fan only occupies 7.5 inches x 13 inches of floor space.
Moves Air Horizontally or Vertically
The V102 whole room circulator focuses a powerful beam of air across the room or vertically toward the ceiling.
Ideal in Warm or Cool Weather
When the airflow is horizontal, it is ideal for traditional whole room circulation and warm weather use. When the air is focused vertically, it is more appropriate for cool weather use and forces warm air off the ceiling and into the rest of the room.
Instead of knobs, this electric fan features easy-to-use silver push button controls that are top-mounted so that the 3 speed control is right at your fingertips.
- Model: V102
- UPC: 043765005408
- Product Type: Large Edge Electric Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.25" x W: 14.25" x H: 14.50"
- Product Weight: 6.81 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for areas in need of air circulation up to 80 feet
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
- Air Flow: 516 CFM
- Diameter: 10.8 inches
- Watts: 62 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: .53 amps
- Fan Style: Tabletop , Floor , Box
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1550
- Motor Type: Permanently lubricated
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Silver push button
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- Air is moved up to 80 feet across the room
- Features 3 speed push button controls
- Features a sleek, unobtrusive form that has a footprint that is under 1 square foot
- Includes a high-gloss front grill piece that is easily removed for effective cleaning
- The speed control buttons are conviently located on top of the circulator
- Vortex action spreads air across the room or up towards the ceiling