- Q & A
The Amba V-2346 Vega 46 inch electric towel warmer quickly and evenly heats bathrobes and towels. It dries large thick towels with its broad flat bars and also operates as a space heater. The V-2346 Vega 46 inch electric towel warmer decreases the amount of times towels need to be laundered, saving energy, water and detergent.
Prevents Mold and Mildew Growth
The Amba V-2346 Vega 46 inch electric towel warmer keeps the bathroom warm to prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
Great for Various Locations
As well as in bathrooms, the V-2346 Vega 46 inch electric towel warmer is suitable for use in kitchens, mudrooms, boats, spas, saunas and pools.
This electric towel warmer is made of environmentally friendly, renewable stainless steel to prevent harm to the environment.
The Amba V-2346 Vega combines maximum functionality and visual appeal into one expertly crafted unit.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: V-2346
- Product Type: Vega 46 Inch Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.25" x W: 23.00" x H: 46.00"
- Product Weight: 70.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Ideal for warming and drying towels and robes in various locations such as kitchens, bathrooms, saunas and spas
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 268 watts
- Amps: 2.3 amps
- Certifications: ETL
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Pools , Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 2
- Average Temperature Range: 131-167 ° F
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Comes in a brushed or polished steel finish and features 100% high quality stainless steel construction
- Installs vertically or horizontally because it has an incredibly flexible design
- The broad, flat bars are suitable for drying large, thick towels
- The dual-purpose heating unit functions as a towel warmer and a space heater
- This newly patented Italian system doesn't use liquid like hydronic units
- An on and off switch is built right into the unit, which makes operation effortless