Vornado Ultrasonic Whole Room Humidifier with Digital LCD Screen
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Combines Ultrasonic Technology with Vortex Action
Ultrasonic frequency breaks water into microscopic droplets while Vortex technology moves large volumes of air through the unit. This results in complete and even humidification.
Large Coverage Area
The Vornado Ultrasonic humidifier covers areas up to 900 square feet and boasts a large 2-gallon tank.
Monitors Humidity Levels
This ultrasonic room humidifier has a humidistat to automatically control humidity levels.
Cool or Warm Mist
The Vornado Ultrasonic delivers your choice of warm or cool mist.
This humidifier has a digital LCD screen and offers user defined settings that allow you to choose your desired humidity level and fan speed.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: Ultrasonic
- UPC: 043765005149
- Product Type: Whole Room Humidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.75" x W: 9.75" x H: 18.38"
- Product Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Humidifies areas up to 1250 square feet
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 140 watts
- Amps: 1.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Usage: Multi Room
- Daily Output: 3.5 gallons/day
- Coverage Area: 900 square feet
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Number of Tanks: 1
- Tank Size: 2 gallons
- Control Type: Digital
- Remote Control: No
- Empty Tank Indicator: Yes
- Humidistat: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip-Over Switch: No
- Removable Water Tank: Yes
- Filters: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Casters: No
- Nightlight: No
- Comes with easy-to-read LCD screen
- Covers large areas up to 900 square feet!
- Delivers both cool or warm mist
- Features signature Vortex technology that pushes moistened air further out into your room
- Offers complete and even humidification
- Provides automatic humidity control
- Uses ultrasonic frequency to break water into microscopic droplets
from New Berlin, WI
from Hill, NH