Dayton UG01-BL Scratch & Dent Portable Electric Baseboard Heater
- Heats Up to 150 Sq. Ft.
- Portable Electric Baseboard Heater
- Scratch & Dent
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Dayton UG01-BL Portable Electric Baseboard Heater
Need a baseboard heating unit that is stylish, affordable and easy to install? If you answered yes to this question then you will love the Dayton UG01-BL Portable Electric Baseboard Heater. The stylish and durable white finish compliment any room in your home and blend with existing baseboards so all you will notice is powerful and effective heating when you choose the Dayton UG01-BL Portable Electric Baseboard Heater.
Built in Thermostat
If you want a baseboard heater that will put you in charge of the amount of heat dispensed then you will love the Dayton UG01-BL Portable Electric Baseboard Heater. The Dayton UG01-BL Portable Electric Baseboard Heater comes with a built in thermostat that allows you to regulate the temperature in the room where it is installed. Once that temperature is reached, the unit will shut off automatically to conserve on energy use. This is a great way to help the earth and save money on energy bills too.
Special Features of the Dayton UG01-BL Portable Electric Baseboard Heater
- UL/CUL Listed
- Fits in Small Spaces
- Built in Thermostat
- Overheat Protection Switch
- Polarized 2 Prong Plug
Strong & Sturdy
If you are going to invest in a portable baseboard heater then you want to be sure that you choose one that is going to last. The Dayton UG01-BL Portable Electric Baseboard Heater is built of durable steel and features a flattering powder coated white finish for beauty and durability. The Dayton UG01-BL Portable Electric Baseboard Heater can last for many years if properly cared for and maintained.
Easy to Move
The Dayton UG01-BL Portable Electric Baseboard Heater is portable unlike standard baseboard heaters. Simply move the Dayton UG01-BL Portable Electric Baseboard Heater to any room in your home using the carrying handle to enjoy powerful heating anywhere that there is access to a standard 120V power outlet.
The best finish for blending in to existing decor is white, this is why the Dayton UG01-BL Portable Electric Baseboard Heater can perfectly blend into any room with ease. The stylish and neutral white powder coated finish is scratch resistant, dent resistant and corrosion resistant too so you can be sure it will last.
- Model: UG01-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.50" x W: 45.00" x H: 7.50"
- Product Weight: 9.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for heating small rooms and areas up to 150 square feet
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 5118 BTUs
- Finish: Off-White
- Construction: Plastic
- Plug Type: Standard 2-Prong
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: No
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Portable: Yes
- Move the Dayton UG01 Portable Electric Baseboard Heater with the built in handle
- The Dayton UG01 Portable Electric Baseboard Heater has a built in thermostat
- The Dayton UG01 Portable Electric Baseboard Heater is CUL and UL listed
- The Dayton UG01 Portable Electric Baseboard Heater uses convection heating
- Use a standard two prong polarized plug to power up the Dayton UG01 Baseboard Heater
- Use the Dayton UG01 Portable Electric Baseboard Heater for supplemental heating
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?