Cadet UC102B Perfectoe 1000 Watt 240V Kickspace Wall Heater
- Perfect for Using Under Cabinets and Features an Easy-to-Install Wall Can
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Cadet UC102B Perfectoe 1000 Watt 240V kickspace wall heater provides additional heat in a convenient and out-of-the-way space. It comes complete with a commercial grade steel heating element. The UC102B Perfectoe 1000 Watt 240V kickspace wall heater only requires 3-1/2 inches of height clearance so it can be used for under-cabinet applications in kitchens or bathrooms.
The Cadet UC102B Perfectoe 1000 Watt 240V kickspace wall heater doesn't require headers and bracing, so installation is easy.
The UC102B Perfectoe 1000 Watt 240V kickspace wall heater has a temperature-limit control that opens the heater circuit when excessive operating temperatures are detected.
Installs Right Above Floors
This kickspace wall heater can be installed directly on top of a wood floor, but should be installed slightly above floor level whenever possible.
The Cadet UC102B Perfectoe features a heating element that produces heat and a fan that forces the heat into the room very quickly.
- Model: UC102B
- UPC: 027418100368
- Product Type: Perfectoe 1000 Watt 240V Kickspace Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.25" x W: 14.50" x H: 3.50"
- Product Weight: 8.15 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal wall heater provides heat to areas where wall space is limited
- Type: Wall
- Warranty: 2 year extended warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 175 square feet
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Amps: 4.17 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: No
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Surface Mounted
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Blower Type: Tangential cylindrical blower
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Motor Type: Impedance protected, permanently lubricated motor
- Features a space-saving design that can be installed directly above a wood floor
- Generally makes less noise than a typical refrigerator
- Heats rooms quickly with fan forced technology
- The life of a typical in-wall fan heater is 8-12 years
- Uses a powder coat paint system that's electrostatically applied and baked on the surface
- All Cadet heaters and accessories are listed by UL to ensure your safety