Cadet UC101B Perfectoe 1000 Watt 120V Kickspace Wall Heater
- Ideal for Use in Areas with Limited Wall Space and Includes a Separate Grille for Easy Installation
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Cadet UC101B Perfectoe 1000 watt 120V kickspace wall heater is ideal for bathroom and kitchen use because it only requires 3-1/2 inches of height clearance. It can also be used in stairwells and hearths. The UC101B Perfectoe 1000 watt 120V kickspace wall heater includes a rugged steel-finned heating element.
The Cadet UC101B Perfectoe 1000 watt 120V kickspace wall heater features a heating element that produces heat and a fan that forces the heat into the room very quickly.
Installs Directly Above Flooring
The UC101B Perfectoe 1000 watt 120V kickspace wall heater can be installed directly on top of a wood floor, but should be installed slightly above floor level whenever possible.
Manual Reset Temperature Limit Control
This kickspace wall heater has a temperature-limit control that opens the heater circuit when excessive operating temperatures are detected.
The Cadet UC101B Perfectoe doesn't require headers and bracing, so installation is easy.
- Model: UC101B
- Product Type: Perfectoe 1000 Watt 120V Kickspace Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.25" x W: 14.50" x H: 3.50"
- Product Weight: 8.15 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Type: Wall
- Coverage Area: 175 square feet
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: Black
- Mounting Options: Surface Mounted
- Includes Wall Bracket: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Blower Type: Tangential Cylindrical blower
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Motor Type: Permanently lubricated motor
- A temperature limit control detects excessive operating temperatures to ensure against overheating
- Comes with a permanently lubricated motor to lower maintenance needs
- Includes a low profile design that's ideal for areas with limited space
- No headers or bracing are required during installation
- The compact design allows it to be installed right above a wood floor
- Needs a minimal amount of clearance so it can be installed underneath a cabinet in the toe kick area
from Washington State USA