Koblenz U-90 Endurance Commercial Upright Vacuum
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Double Helical Dupont Nylon Bristles
The Koblenz U-90 Endurance commercial upright vacuum efficiently picks up difficult objects like hair and strings with uniquely arranged double helical Dupont nylon bristles.
The U-90 Endurance commercial upright vacuum comes complete with 2 exclusive metal cord hooks and an ultra tough lexan fan.
Longer Brush Roll Life
This commercial upright vacuum provides a longer brush roll life with rugged twin ball bearing construction.
Open Fan Design
The Koblenz U-90 Endurance reduces the risk of motor burnouts with a 125 CFM open fan design.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: U-90
- UPC: 099053033875
- Product Type: Endurance Commercial Upright Vacuum
- Product Dimensions: L: 25.80" x W: 18.50" x H: 10.80"
- Product Weight: 13.20 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray/Yellow
- Application: Perfect for cleaning large carpet surfaces
- Warranty: 2 year warranty on chassis, on-off switch, fan and metal yoke; 1 year for commercial use
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 850 watts
- Amps: 7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 67.4 dB
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Style: Upright
- Usage: Dry Pick-Up Only
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width: 16 Inches
- Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dust Capture: Bagged
- Motor Airflow: 125 CFM
- Built-In Air Filtration System: No
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Bumper Guard: Yes
- Cord Length: 600 Inches
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Belt Type (Manufacturer's Part Number): 12-0814-01-7
- Handle Type (Manufacturer's Part Number): Grip: 13-0947-5; Back: 05-4091-01-2
- 4 carpet adjustment positions allow you to thoroughly clean various carpet pile heights
- Comes with nylon bristles especially arranged to pick up difficult objects
- Perfect for commercial applications like cleaning hotels, restaurants and offices
- Powerfully cleans large areas with a strong 7.0 amp motor and a 50 foot line cord
- The 125 CFM open fan design lessens the risk of motor burnouts
- While operating, makes a minimal amount of noise