Koblenz U-40Z Endurance Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner with 35 Ft. Cord
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Picks Up Difficult Objects
The Koblenz U-40Z Endurance commercial upright vacuum cleaner includes double helical Dupont nylon bristles arranged to efficiently pick up difficult objects like hair and strings.
Dual Edge Cleaning
The U-40Z Endurance commercial upright vacuum cleaner features edge cleaning on both sides to pick up tough dirt along baseboards.
4 Position Carpet Adjustment
This commercial upright vacuum cleaner comes with a 4 position carpet adjustment function so it can be used on different carpet heights.
Non-Marking Bumper Guard
The Koblenz U-40Z Endurance has a non-marking bumper guard that protects furniture and walls.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: U-40Z
- Product Type: Endurance Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 24.00"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange/Gray
- Application: Ideal for commercial use in cleaning large, clear carpet surfaces
- Warranty: 1 year on fan, metal yoke, switch; 1 year limited commercial warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 600 watts
- Amps: 5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 63.3 dB
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Style: Upright
- Usage: Dry Pick-Up Only
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width: 12 Inches
- Construction: Plastic
- Dust Capture: Bagged
- Motor Airflow: 120 CFM
- Built-In Air Filtration System: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Bumper Guard: Yes
- Carpet Height Adjustment Positions: 4
- Cord Length: 420 Inches
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Belt Type (Manufacturer's Part Number): 12-0814-01-7
- Handle Type (Manufacturer's Part Number): 05-4724-02-6
- A bumper guard prevents furniture and walls from getting marked up
- Large, wide wheels in the back of the unit make maneuvering easy
- No tools are needed to open the belt and brushroll compartment
- Requires the removal of only 4 screws before motor replacement
- The extra long power cord is grounded and compatible with standard household outlets
- The on/off switch is activated simply by putting the handle into operating position