Koblenz U-40DC Endurance Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Features Dual Edge Cleaning and 4 Position Carpet Adjustment
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Koblenz U-40DC Endurance commercial upright vacuum cleaner features a motor that can be replaced by removing only 4 screws and doesn't require tools to access the belt and brush roll.
Easy to Operate
The U-40DC Endurance commercial upright vacuum cleaner includes an on-off switch that's activated by putting the handle into operating position.
This commercial upright vacuum cleaner comes with large wide rear wheels for easy maneuverability.
Protects Furniture and Walls
The Koblenz U-40DC Endurance has a non-marking bumper guard that protects furniture and walls.
- Model: U-40DC
- Product Type: Endurance Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 24.00"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange/Gray
- Application: Perfect for cleaning large carpet surfaces
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on fan, metal yoke and on-off switch; 1 year limited warranty for commercial use
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 600 watts
- Amps: 5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 63.3 dB
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Style: Upright
- Usage: Dry Pick-Up Only
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width: 12 Inches
- Construction: Plastic
- Dust Capture: Bagless
- Motor Airflow: 120 CFM
- Built-In Air Filtration System: No
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Bumper Guard: Yes
- Handle Adjustment Positions: 3
- Carpet Height Adjustment Positions: 3
- Cord Length: 420 Inches
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Belt Type (Manufacturer's Part Number): 12-0814-01-7
- Handle Type (Manufacturer's Part Number): 24-0316-0
- A non-marking bumper guard prevents damage on walls and furniture
- Features simple activation of the on/off switch - just put the handle into operating position
- On the back of the unit, there are large, wide wheels that provide easy maneuverability
- Only 4 screws require removal before the motor can be replaced
- The belt and brushroll compartment is easy to open without the use of tools
- The extra long grounded safety yellow line cord plugs into 120 volt outlets