Koblenz U-40 Endurance Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Large Wide Rear Wheels
The Koblenz U-40 Endurance commercial upright vacuum cleaner features large wide rear wheels for easy maneuverability.
Great for Many Locations
The U-40 Endurance commercial upright vacuum cleaner is ideal for cleaning offices, restaurants, hotels and much more.
4 Position Carpet Adjustment
This commercial upright vacuum cleaner includes 4 carpet adjustment positions so that different levels of carpet pile can be cleaned.
Cleans Along Baseboards
The Koblenz U-40 Endurance comes with edge cleaning on both sides to pick up tough dirt along baseboards.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: U-40
- Product Type: Endurance Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 24.00"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange/Gray
- Application: Perfect for cleaning large carpet surfaces
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on fan, metal yoke and on-off switch; 1 year limited warranty for commercial use
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 600 watts
- Amps: 5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 63.3 dB
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Style: Upright
- Usage: Dry Pick-Up Only
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width: 12 Inches
- Construction: ABS Plastic
- Dust Capture: Bagged
- Motor Airflow: 120 CFM
- Built-In Air Filtration System: No
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Bumper Guard: Yes
- Handle Adjustment Positions: 3
- Carpet Height Adjustment Positions: 4
- Cord Length: 420 Inches
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Belt Type (Manufacturer's Part Number): 12-0814-01-7
- Handle Type (Manufacturer's Part Number): 24-0316-0
- A non-marking bumper guard prevents damages to furniture and walls
- Activate the on/off switch simply by putting the handle into operating position
- Comes complete with an extra long power cord that plugs into standard household outlets
- Features large wide rear wheels for easy maneuverability
- Only 4 screws need to be removed before the motor can be replaced
- The compartment that contains the belt and brushroll is easy to open without the use of tools