Koblenz U-310ZA Endurance All-Metal Commercial Upright Vacuum 50 Ft. Power Cord
- Features Superior Edge Cleaning and Variable Height Adjustment
- Read More...
The Koblenz U-310ZA Endurance All-Metal commercial upright vacuum weighs less than 15 pounds so it can be maneuvered and taken wherever needed easily.
Non-Marking Bumper Guard
The U-310ZA Endurance All-Metal commercial upright vacuum has a non-marking bumper guard to protect furniture and walls.
Large Wide Rear Wheels
This commercial upright vacuum is easy to maneuver because it includes large wide rear wheels.
50 Foot Power Cord
The Koblenz U-310ZA Endurance features a pigtailed 50 foot grounded safety yellow line cord that's easy to replace.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: U-310ZA
- Product Type: Endurance All-Metal Commercial Upright Vacuum
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.75" x W: 14.00" x H: 10.00"
- Product Weight: 23.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray/Yellow
- Application: Perfect for cleaning large carpet surfaces
- Warranty: 5 year warranty on all-metal aluminum chassis; 2 years on fan, yoke and on-off switch; 1 year for commercial use
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 850 watts
- Amps: 8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Style: Upright
- Usage: Dry Pick-Up Only
- Construction: Metal
- Dust Capture: Bagged
- Motor Airflow: 138 CFM
- Built-In Air Filtration System: No
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Bumper Guard: Yes
- Handle Adjustment Positions: 3
- Cord Length: 600 Inches
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Cleans hard-to-reach dirt along baseboards with dual edge cleaning
- Comes complete with a long wearing warp free hardwood brush roll
- Durably constructed with a dynamically balanced ultra tough lexan fan
- Efficiently picks up difficult objects like hair and string with double helical Dupont nylon bristles
- Features variable height adjustment to clean different carpet heights
- Prolongs the brush roll life with rugged twin ball bearing construction