Koblenz U-110ZA Endurance All-Metal Commercial Upright Vacuum
- Features a 125 CFM Open Fan Design and Rugged Twin Ball Bearing Construction
- Read More...
35 Foot Pigtailed Cord
The Koblenz U-110ZA Endurance All-Metal commercial upright vacuum includes a 35 foot long grounded safety yellow line pigtailed cord that's easy to replace.
Easy On/Off Switch Activation
The U-110ZA Endurance All-Metal commercial upright vacuum has an on-off switch activated by lowering the handle into operating position.
Simple Motor Access
This commercial upright vacuum features a motor that can be replaced by removing only 4 screws.
The Koblenz U-110ZA Endurance comes with a removable base plate and needs no tools for quick service.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: U-110ZA
- UPC: 099053033653
- Product Type: Endurance All-Metal Commercial Upright Vacuum
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.75" x W: 14.00" x H: 10.00"
- Product Weight: 22.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Yellow/Silver
- Application: Ideal for commercial use in cleaning large, clear carpet surfaces
- Warranty: 5 years on all-metal aluminum chassis; 2 years on fan, yoke, power switch, 1 year limited commercial warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 850 watts
- Amps: 7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Style: Upright
- Usage: Dry Pick-Up Only
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width: 10 Inches
- Construction: Metal
- Dust Capture: Bagged
- Motor Airflow: 125 CFM
- Built-In Air Filtration System: No
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Bumper Guard: Yes
- Cord Length: 420 Inches
- Cord Storage: Yes
- Allows you to clean more efficiently and provides better air flow with a top fill bag
- Doesn't require tools to access the belt, brush roll, fan and fan chamber
- Durably constructed with a dynamically balanced ultra tough lexan fan
- Eliminates the risk of motor burnouts with an open fan design
- For longer life, it includes a unique die cast aluminum chassis
- Prolongs the brush roll life with rugged twin ball bearing construction