Dimplex TWH2031CW 240/208V Fan Forced Electric Wall Insert Heater
(click to enlarge)
- Features a Compact, Low Profile Design and Provides High Heat Output Where Space is Limited
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Quickly and quietly heat up hallways, kitchens, entranceways, bathrooms, or any other area under 200 square feet with the Dimplex TWH2031CW! This 208/240 volt electric fan forced wall insert heater features a compact design with recessed body style that provides high output heat wherever space is limited.
Flexible Installation Options
The Dimplex TWH2031CW wall heater features a low profile mounting box that can be installed either horizontally or vertically.
This wall heater's fan offers improved airflow, resulting in low front panel temperatures with significant noise reduction.
The Dimplex TWH2031CW wall heater is constructed of a powder-painted, 22-gauge steel front panel that resists fading and scratching. This heater will provide years of hassle-free service.
Offers Powerful Heat
This heater offers up to 2000 watts of heat and covers areas up to 200 square feet.
Please Note: Thermostat must be purchased separately.
- Model: TWH2031CW
- UPC: 781052042759
- Product Type: Electric Wall Insert Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.38" x W: 8.00" x H: 13.63"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Warms areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, walkways, and rooms up to 200 square feet
- Type: Wall
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Amps: 8.3 amps
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Capacity: 6824 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: Yes
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-90°F
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Vertical or horizontal mounting options. Heater to floor - 8 in. ; Heater to adjacent wall - 8 in. ; Heater to ceiling - 8 in. Do not install heater behind towel rack, behind door, in floor, in closet, or where airflow may be obstructed. To insure proper operation, maintain 3-feet clearance to furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater.
- Please Note: Thermostat must be purchased separately
- Exclusive enclosed steel element provides long life and safety
- Fan blades are engineered for quiet operation
- Great for warming up kitchens, hallways, entranceways, and workshops up to 200 square feet
- Nickel chromium heating element provides excellent heat transfer
- Twenty-gauge steel construction ensures durability
from Wichita Falls, TX
from Muscatine, IA