Dimplex TWH2031CW-OB Open Box Electric Wall Insert Heater with 20 Gauge Steel Construction
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Create a warmer living environment in minutes. The Dimplex TWH2031CW-OB open box electric wall insert heater is a great supplemental source of heat. This quiet heater is perfect for virtually any setting.
High Heat Output
The Dimplex TWH2031CW-OB open box electric wall insert heater offers 2,000 watts of heating power to effectively warm up to 200 sq. ft. of space. Install this heater in the bedroom, living room, or any other area needing a little extra heat.
The Dimplex TWH2031CW-OB open box electric wall insert heater is perfect for anyone with limited space. Recessed wall installation offers placement flexibility and saves floor space.
The Dimplex TWH2031CW-OB open box electric wall insert heater is well-constructed from 20 gauge steel for longevity. This heater is designed to last through many seasons of frequent use, a great feature that makes it an ideal choice.
The Dimplex TWH2031CW-OB open box electric wall insert heater offers automatic shut off for added safety. Don't worry about this heater getting too hot, the motor shuts off automatically if the heating element overheats.
- Model: TWH2031CW-OB
- Product Type: Open Box Electric Wall Insert Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.38" x W: 8.00" x H: 13.63"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Used to heat individual rooms and spaces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Amps: 8.3 amps
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Capacity: 6824 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: Yes
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Vertical or horizontal mounting options. Heater to floor - 8 in. ; Heater to adjacent wall - 8 in. ; Heater to ceiling - 8 in. Do not install heater behind towel rack, behind door, in floor, in closet, or where airflow may be obstructed. To insure proper operation, maintain 3-feet clearance to furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater.
- 40-90 degree heat range
- Automatic shut off to prevent overheating
- Clean white finish is complementary
- Heats spaces quickly and effectively
- Recessed mounting makes this a great space-saver
- Thermostat must be purchased separately