Dimplex TWH2031CW Scratch and Dent Fan Forced Electric Wall Insert Heater with Recessed Body Style
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch and Dent" product. Scratch and Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day manufacturer's warranty.
Quickly and quietly heat up hallways, kitchens, entranceways, bathrooms, or any other area under 200 square feet with the Dimplex TWH2031CW! This 208/240 volt electric fan forced wall insert heater features a compact design with recessed body style that provides high output heat wherever space is limited.
Flexible Installation Options
The Dimplex TWH2031CW wall heater features a low profile mounting box that can be installed either horizontally or vertically.
This wall heater's fan offers improved airflow, resulting in low front panel temperatures with significant noise reduction.
The Dimplex TWH2031CW wall heater is constructed of a powder-painted, 22-gauge steel front panel that resists fading and scratching. This heater will provide years of hassle-free service.
Offers Powerful Heat
This heater offers up to 2000 watts of heat and covers areas up to 200 square feet.
Please Note: Thermostat must be purchased separately.
- Model: TWH2031CW-BL
- UPC: 781052042759
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Electric Wall Insert Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.38" x W: 8.00" x H: 13.63"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Perfect for heating spaces up to 200 square feet
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Type: Wall Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Amps: 8.3 amps
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Heating Capacity: 6824 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: Yes
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-90°F
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Vertical or horizontal mounting options. Heater to floor - 8 in. ; Heater to adjacent wall - 8 in. ; Heater to ceiling - 8 in. Do not install heater behind towel rack, behind door, in floor, in closet, or where airflow may be obstructed. To insure proper operation, maintain 3-feet clearance to furniture or other objects placed directly in front of the heater.
- Please Note: Thermostat must be purchased separately
- Improved air flow results in nearly silent operation
- Perfect for heating up most rooms up to 200 square feet
- Possesses the prestigious UL and CSA certification
- Sturdy steel construction ensures years of operation
- Ultra-efficient fan design keeps front panel temperatures low
- Versatile low-profile mounting box can be installed horizontally or vertically
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?